16 Feb Research Methods and Critical Thinking in Health ScienceAnswers 1Homework Help
Unit 3 Assignment
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe research methodologies used in health science to collect new data on issues and trends in health science.
- Discuss ethical principles that must be maintained in scientific studies related to health issues or trends.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HS499-2: Research Methods and Critical Thinking Skills: Demonstrate competency in medical research and inquiry using scientific methods and laboratory skills for critical thinking and problem solving in health care settings.
- Choose a subject in health care that is of interest to you. Examples might include health behaviors, epidemiology, health information, wellness activities, etc.
- Research a possible issue or problem within this area of health care.
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
- The paper should be at least 975 words in length.
- Include a list of references in APA format.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?