21 Feb Program and Curriculum Planning- due in 16hrsAnswers 61Homework assignment
Program and Curriculum Planning
The word “program” in early childhood education refers to “the planning of the curriculum, which also includes the instructional practices, the daily schedule, the routines for caring for children, and the recreational activities, such as outdoor play” (Gadikowski, 2013, section 4.1). Early childhood administrators are the instructional leaders of their schools and oversee the planning of curriculum. For this assignment, you will choose a particular age group (infants, toddlers, or preschoolers) and outline a program that is developmentally appropriate.
Please review the following website for an example of an early childhood program: Primrose School at East Lake (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
In your paper:
- Explain how the role of the administrator is different from that of the teacher in program and curriculum planning.
- Describe the learning and developmental needs of your chosen age group.
- Analyze how your program will address the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development of children in this age group (give specific curricular ideas for each area of development) as well as classroom management and the daily schedule.
- Explain how your program aligns with the philosophy, vision, and mission statements you created in Week 1.
- Discuss how your program aligns with NAEYC’s indicators of effective curriculum, as outlined in Chapter 4 and found in the article, “Where We Stand on Curriculum, Assessment, and Program Evaluation.”
- Describe an Implementation Plan to Provide Teachers Information for the Program Using the Selected Curriculum of your choice.
The paper should be five pages in length, in addition to the title page and the reference page. Use at least one scholarly source in addition to your text and the NAEYC article. Your paper should also be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
A non-profit organization whose aim is to ensure that young children are physically, emotionally and spiritually equipped so that they can grow to be strong and resourceful people in the society. We strive to ensure children get the best childhood experiences by making learning fun and interesting.
The organization was opened in May 2018 to provide an environment where young children would be instilled values at a tender age in preparation for their future. We are also working towards identifying children talents and growing them. This will be achieved through holding talent shows and games open days where both parents and their young ones will participate. Our teachers have also gone through severe training on how to handle children and ensure they bring out the best in them.
To raise a talented, hardworking and respectful generation by knowing, understanding and empowering every child.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?