26 Apr Offering $15 for a plagiarism proof paper Answers 1Homework Assignment
Case Study 1: Terrorism and the Media
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
On April 15, 2013, two (2) bombs were set off at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Three (3) people were killed and over 260 were injured. The initial investigation and manhunt spanned several days after the bombing. The media covered these events live as they occurred and in great detail.
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the bombing incident, emergency response to the incident, media coverage, and the investigation post incident. In context of the incident, also research the debate between the public’s right to know versus operational security.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the attack, the initial investigation, and the manhunt for the suspects.
- Describe the media coverage of these events, and assess the degree to which the media affected the public’s perception of the attack.
- Evaluate the extent to which the media helped or hindered each of the following:
- The immediate emergency response at the scene of the bombing
- The investigation of the incident
- The manhunt for the suspects
- Assess the importance of the media’s role as a force multiplier for terrorists.
- Take a position on the debate between the public’s right to know versus operational security.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?