29 Apr Mothers with substance abuse and the impact it has on childrens involvement in crimeAnswers 1Homework Assignment
The research paper topic is: Mothers with substance abuse and the impact it has on childrens involvement in crime
You will be required to analyze three literature reviews from either a thesis or dissertation connected with your research topic and summarize on the following:
1. Place each work in the context of its contribution to the understanding of the research problem being studied,
2. Describe the relationship of each work (major themes) to the others under consideration
3. Describe methodologies, including the independent and dependent variables,
4. How did their work add to the body of literature,
5. Identify new ways they might have interpreted gaps in previous research,
6. Highlight any conflicts amongst contradictory previous studies,
7. Identify areas of prior scholarship, and
8. Outline how they explained the need for additional research
The Analysis Report:
The report should be written to incorporate the following:
Papers should be double-spaced typed with 1" margins.
Cover title sheet
When citing material from the literature- APA style must be used.
Expected length is 4-10 pages, which will include: 1) how well organized and readable it is (grammar, punctuation, spelling, APA style), 2) whether the analysis report includes topic related works, and 3) Connected questions listed are addressed, 4) reference page.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?