29 Feb Instructional DesignAnswers 58Homework assignment
This is a 2 Part Assignment
A college-level hybrid (blended) course at a university where students will be expected to join one of four teams to rigorously research a given topic, collectively interact with information they locate, participate in lively asynchronous debates, and keep track of who participated and to what degree. Information and discussions from these debates will continue as team competitions when students and instructor meet in the face-to-face classroom.
Remember, that you ARE NOT developing an entire course for the scenario you selected for your course project. Using the scenario context as a guide, you ARE creating an online orientation for new distance learners enrolled in the online course or technology training (training students on the technology that students will use as stated in the scenario you select) and content for at least one module or unit of instruction.
Be sure to carefully review the scenario that you have chosen. You must include the elements that are referenced in the scenario.
1. Submit your completed Course Project Design Matrix (found in Week 3 Resources) and 3-5 page paper using the Week 4 Project assignment link;
2. Provide a title page, level 1 heading to begin your report, and level 2 and 3 headings to organize topics within the report;
3. Include introductory and concluding paragraphs;
4. Provide strong support for your decisions and plan through your substantial research and documentation of multiple scholarly resources;
5. Connect with course and external resources to support your ideas, observations, and decisions; sources should be cited and a reference list provided per APA format;
6. Append the Course Project Design Matrix to your paper.
Submit the following:
· Write a properly APA-formatted design document of 3–5 pages in which you:
1. Briefly describe the scenario you have visualized and the learning/training solution you are proposing (1 paragraph).
2. Complete the Course Project Design Matrix (located in this week’s Learning Resources), then use that data to write a paper in which you visualize, describe, and defend how you will approach the development of content for your solution. Include in your document:
1. A description of the main (overarching) learning goal for your solution and the prioritized enabling goals (1 paragraph).
2. A description of the type of knowledge to be acquired by participants and the prioritized instructional tasks (activities) leading to the successful demonstration of that knowledge (2 paragraphs)
3. A table of examples of specific instructional objectives aligned with the specific goal each is related to. (Properly labeled table)
4. A description of and rationale for the sequencing scheme that will be used to present the content (1-2 paragraphs).
5. A description of and rationale for the instructional strategies that will be used to present the content (1-2 paragraphs).
3. Include a concluding summary paragraph for your document (1 paragraph)
4. Include cited scholarly references sufficient to support your premises, decisions, and practices.
5. Add your completed Course Project Design Matrix as an Appendix to your document.
Course Project Design Matrix
Although you do not yet have the exact information to complete each cell of this matrix, you should be able to visualize your problem and solution adequately enough to make reasonable, educationally-sound assumptions to build your project design upon.
Brief solution description:
What is the instructional problem your solution will address?
What will the participants be able to do better after engaging your online solution?
What are the specific conditions under which the participants will have to demonstrate their skill, knowledge, or attitude (e.g., what resources are available to the participant for each)?
What is the “overarching” goal or major learning outcome you plan to achieve?
What type of knowledge will the participants acquire: declarative (cognitive), procedural (hierarchical), or a combination?
What are the specific constraints under which the participants will have to demonstrate their skill, knowledge, or attitude (e.g., conditions of performance such as time or level of performance such as number of correct responses)?
What are the domains you will need to address to achieve your overarching goal (cognitive, affective, kinesthetic)?
What specific and observable skills, knowledge, or attitudes will a successful participant be able to demonstrate?
What is the specific and observable evidence associated with each step the participants have to complete?
What are the enabling goals or enabling learning outcomes that support the overarching goal?
What are the specific cognitive or procedural activities the participants will have to successfully complete in order to acquire each new skill, knowledge, or attitude?
What sequencing scheme (e.g., learning-related, world-related, concept-related) best describes how you will present the instructional objectives?
What is the prioritized order of the enabling learning outcomes that support the overarching goal?
What is the prioritized order of the specific activities the participants will have to successfully complete in order to acquire each new skill, knowledge, or attitude?
What is an instructional strategy you might use to enable learning of each instructional objective?
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?