27 Apr Have you this book? : Fighting Their Own Battles: Mexican Americans, African Americans and The Struggle for Civil Rights in TexasAnswers 1Homework Assignment
This is going to be a "reflection paper" and here are the instructions she gave us:
· A reflection paper is your chance to add your thoughts and analysis to what you have read and experienced
· A reflection paper is meant to illustrate your understanding of the material and how it affects your ideas and possible practice in the future
· Begin by jotting down some of the reading material and class experiences that stand out in your mind. Decide why they stand out to you.
· Use the first person singular (“I”), relate the readings and classes to your previous knowledge and experience
· Consider if and how what you have read and learned changes your thinking and might affect your practice in both personal professional situations
· Review the readings and class notes to be sure you’ve included all the relevant information you can and made all the connections you can.
· Give your reflection paper structure with an opening paragraph, main body, and conclusion.
· It may be helpful to write the body of the paper first by using 4-7 steps and then decide what your opening should say. The opening paragraph may be brief, only a sentence or two, but it should offer some overall statement of your perspective based on what you’ve learned
· Then you could go on to describe which readings or class experiences affected your thinking and why. You could disagree with some of the readings or ideas.
· You reflection may also be brief (e.g., I realize that I must learn how to be more)…. So far in class we have gone over the Texas Constitutions, US Bill of Rights of the Constitiution, Texas Bill of rights, and the Death Penalty. Im more than sure she wants us to include some court cases from this book inside the paper.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?