16 Feb FIN 100 WK 4 HWAnswers 30Homework Help
Complete the following from the textbook:
· Chapter 9: E1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7, P16, P17, P19
· SEE DETAILED BELOW
E1. Go to the Federal Reserve website, http://www.federalreserve.gov. Go to “Economic Research and Data,” and access “Consumer Credit.” Find interest rates charged by commercial banks on new automobile loans, personal loans, and credit card plans.
- Compare the current or recent level of interest rates among the three types of loans.
- Compare trends in the cost of consumer credit provided by commercial banks over the past three years.
E1. PART II. Find the future value of $10,000 invested now after five years if the annual interest rate is 8 percent.
- What would be the future value if the interest rate is a simple interest rate?
- What would be the future value if the interest rate is a compound interest rate?
P3. Determine the future values if $5,000 is invested in each of the following situations:
- 5 percent for ten years
- 7 percent for seven years
- 9 percent for four years
P4. You are planning to invest $2,500 today for three years at a nominal interest rate of 9 percent with annual compounding.
- What would be the future value of your investment?
- Now assume that inflation is expected to be 3 percent per year over the same three-year period. What would be the investment's future value in terms of purchasing power?
- What would be the investment's future value in terms of purchasing power if inflation occurs at a 9 percent annual rate?
P5. Find the present value of $7,000 to be received one year from now, assuming a 3 percent annual discount interest rate. Also calculate the present value if the $7,000 is received after two years.
P7. Determine the present value if $15,000 is to be received at the end of eight years and the discount rate is 9 percent. How would your answer change if you had to wait six years to receive the $15,000?
P16. Use a financial calculator or computer software program to answer the following questions:
- What would be the future value of $15,555 invested now if it earns interest at 14.5 percent for seven years?
- What would be the future value of $19,378 invested now if the money remains deposited for eight years and the annual interest rate is 18 percent?
P17. Use a financial calculator or computer software program to answer the following questions:
- What is the present value of $359,000 that is to be received at the end of 23 years if the discount rate is 11 percent?
- How would your answer change in (a) if the $359,000 is to be received at the end of 20 years?
P19. Use a financial calculator or computer software program to answer the following questions.
- What would be the future value of $19,378 invested now if the money remains deposited for eight years, the annual interest rate is 18 percent, and interest on the investment is compounded semi-annually?
- How would your answer for (a) change if quarterly compounding were used?
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?