22 Apr farhatullahAnswers 20Homework Assignment
Read Chapter 12 and answer the following questions:
1. Define core conflict.
2. What relationships have been linked to the development of self-esteem in primary-age children?
3. How much time (%) do primary-age children spend with their peers?
4. List five (5) basic developmental functions of friendships.
5. Define moral realism, preconventional level of morality, and conventional level of morality.
6. How does stress affect emotional development in primary-age children?
7. How does being aware of a child's personality assist in planning groupings or pairings?
8. How do physical arrangements support interaction in primary-age children?
9. Describe a work group for primary-age children.
10. List eight (8) social skills that can be taught directly.
11. How do you teach negotiation skills?
12. What is a social perspective?
13. Give several suggestions for planning appropriate group activities.
14. Describe an inclusive environment.
15. Define social comparison and democratic discipline.
16. What are some teacher strategies to enhance self-esteem?
17. How do primary-age children attempt to regulate their own social relations?
18. List five (5) helpful practices that support children in their games with rules.
19. List four (4) benefits to mixed-age classroom groupings in the preschool and primary years.
20. What is bullying? How should a teacher support a child that is being bullied?
21. List four (4) suggestions for guiding moral development.
22. Define authoritative, authoritarian and permissive.
23. List several suggestions for helping primary-age children with emotional growth
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?