21 Feb Examination of Curriculum and Assessment Answers 75Homework assignment
As a future educator, many of your lessons will come from internet searches that will then be adapted to meet the needs of your students. Therefore, it is important that you are able to examine lesson plans thoughtfully to ensure that it includes the components to support student learning needs. For this assignment, you will examine an Immigration Lesson Plan for Grades 3-5 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and answer the following questions.
- Justify the alignment of the learning objectives, the learning activities, and assessments.
- Justify the construction of the unit to ensure high relevance to students’ lives and experiences so that they can build new knowledge on their prior knowledge or experiences that they bring to the classroom. Provide specific examples and show how this supports the characteristics of a quality curriculum. What are some other ways or activities that you could add to this lesson to make those meaningful connections to students?
- Explain how the work asked of students in this lesson helps them to understand how experts use important content to address problems and how the content makes a difference in the world. If this is not evident in the lesson plan, develop a way to incorporate this into the lesson plan.
- Explain how the work asked of students in this lesson plan supports them in becoming thinkers and problem solvers, often drawing on methods and practices of experts. If this is not evident, devise a way to make it part of the lesson.
- Evaluate why you may or may not think the assessments in the lesson are the right type to use to measure the learning objectives.
- Determine how to refine and revise your instructional plans for the next time you teach this lesson based on the information provided in the results of the assessment.
- Explain how the assessments provide students with multiple means of representation, expression, and engagement. If this is not evident in the lesson plan, how might you alter it to include these variations?
Write a two- to three-page paper (not including the title or references pages).
- You must utilize one scholarly source in addition to the text to support your assertions.
- Here is an example of the Week 2 Written Assignment option.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?