28 Apr Essay GOVERNMENTAnswers 13Homework Assignment
Choose the following right-to-privacy Supreme Court cases: Lawrence v. Texas.
- Go to http://www.oyez.org. Using the search bar at the top, find your chosen case, and click on the “Oral Argument” links. Listen to (or read the transcript of) the actual oral arguments presented to the Supreme Court for the case. (THESE RECORDINGS ARE BETWEEN ONE AND TWO HOURS – PLAN YOUR TIME ACCORDINGLY.)
- Write an essay answering the following questions: 1) What are the facts of the case? 2) What is the constitutional question that the Court must answer? 3) Which side’s arguments did you find most convincing,and why? You need to cite specific arguments from the Oral Arguments you find convincing and defend them against the opposing side. 4) What decision did the Court actually make, and why?
- The essay should be from 750 to 1000 words in length.
- Properly cite all referenced material, including course readings. Make sure they are cited accurately and correctly, using MLA format.
- Use a standard 12pt font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?