27 Apr Criminal ActivityAnswers 22Homework Assignment
The mafia is a well-organized enterprise that deals with drugs, prostitution, loan sharking, and other illegal activities. They also have investments in several legal enterprises. These enterprises are usually cash-only businesses. This is one way that they can launder their monies. Ponzi schemes are also an organized enterprise. If violators are caught, they are charged under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
in 3–5 pages:
- Research mafia organizations within the United States.
- What is their involvement in the illegal drug industry? Explain.
- How are drugs transported and sold by mafia organizations within the United States? Explain.
- What criminal activities result from this drug trafficking? Explain.
- Research the Colombian drug cartel.
- What types of crimes are commonly committed by members of these types of organizations? Explain.
- Regarding criminal activities, how does international drug trafficking compare to drug trafficking within the United States?
- Compare being charged under RICO to being charged under IRS violations.
- What are the penalties of each, and is there any civil redress in either one?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. nre times romas 12 pt.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?