28 Apr Counterintelligence 3Answers 1Homework Assignment
The National Security Act of 1947 established the legal framework for the United States Intelligence Community (USIC), including U.S. counterintelligence. The main purpose for this framework was to create a coordinated and centralized intelligence effort for the United States. When the Act was established, the USIC was relatively small, but it continued to grow and expand not only in size but also in responsibility. Over the years, numerous commissions and political initiatives have examined the growth and expanding mission of the USIC. It is through recommendations by these commissions that the United States has sought to address its numerous shortcomings within the U.S. intelligence and counterintelligence communities. These recommendations have encompassed everything from basic restructuring to the dissolution of intelligence agencies such as the CIA.
For this assignment, you must research and review proposals for intelligence reorganization from 1947 to the present and choose the one proposal that you feel has had the biggest impact on U.S. counterintelligence operations. You must then write a research paper of 750–1,000 words specifically discussing this proposal and why you feel this it has had the greatest impact on U.S. counterintelligence. Your paper should include a summary of the proposal, the incident or event that led to the creation of the proposal, whether or not the proposal was enacted, and the impact the proposal had on the counterintelligence mission. This assignment will require additional outside research, and your paper must be supported by at least 2 scholarly references.
- Using the library, course materials, textbook, and Web resources, research and review proposals for intelligence reorganization from 1947 to the present.
- Select the one proposal that you feel has had the biggest impact on U.S. counterintelligence operations.
- Address the following in a research paper of 750–1,000 words:
- Provide a detailed summary of the proposal.
- Provide a summary of the incident or event that led to the creation of the proposal.
- State whether or not the proposal was enacted.
- Explain the reasoning behind the decision.
- What impact did the proposal have on the U.S. counterintelligence mission?
- Why do you feel that this proposal had the greatest impact on the U.S. counterintelligence mission?
- Be sure to thoroughly justify your arguments.
- This assignment will require additional outside research, and your paper must be supported by at least 2 scholarly references.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?