29 Apr Could someone type this paper by tommorrow please?Answers 38Homework Assignment
Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
Over the last couple years it seems the number and severity of natural disasters has markedly increased. Since the low point of the response to Hurricane Katrina and the subsequent legislation to fix the federal response to disasters, is the Department of Homeland Security doing better in its coordinated responses? Is the current National Response Framework working? How do we balance the response and the need for controlling budget costs? In this assignment select one national level response to a hurricane, wild fire, or other natural hazard to evaluate the preparedness, response, and recovery efforts to the event. Your response should be written from a local, state, or federal perspective. Or you may examine the response from the perspective of a not-for-profit such as the International Red Cross of the Salvation Army.
To begin your research for this assignment, go to the Ashford University Library and conduct a search with the keywords “Federal Response to Disasters.” It is recommended that you do not use quotation marks for this search.
In your paper,
- Summarize the natural disaster.
- Evaluate the response from a local, state, or federal perspective.
- Identify the core issues that delayed or hindered the response.
- Identify what went right with the disaster response.
- Analyze the current Department of Homeland Security processes and procedures to determine their effectiveness for similar future disasters.
The Preparation, Response, and Recovery paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA styleas outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?