27 Apr Computer Crime Prosecution Answers 65Homework Assignment
In preparation for a court appearance, the federal law enforcement agency wants to ensure proper forensic processes and techniques are used in a computer crime case involving identify theft.
When challenging the admissibility of the digital evidence, the defense examiner will evaluate the authentication and chain of custody techniques used. The federal law enforcement agency would like your company, AB Investigative Services (ABIS), to identify in a report the possible authentication and chain of custody techniques acceptable in the investigative process, including issues relating to First and Fourth Amendment privacy issues with respect to computer-related technologies.
- Provide 2-3 pages identifying:
- two recommended examples of authentication acceptable in the investigative process of identity theft
- two recommended examples of chain of custody techniques of digital evidence.
- Provide 2-3 pages explaining:
- what is considered legal or illegal under the guidelines of the First and Fourth Amendments in relation to the identity theft investigation
- Cite your sources using APA style.
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?