27 Apr Comparative Justice Systems Classification AnalysisAnswers 18Homework Assignment
In this Final Project, you will focus on examining global criminal activity by creating a comparative justice systems classification strategy. The activities completed throughout the course have provided you with knowledge of the various types of laws, criminal justice systems, and criminal activities that occur across the world. Additionally, you have learned about the cultures and processes of the courts, policing and investigative agencies, and corrections in countries worldwide. You will compare, contrast, examine, and classify each country’s criminal justice system, including key cultures and processes in policing, corrections, investigative agencies, and the courts. You will also make recommendations for improvements to these systems within the United States based on what has proven successful for other countries. You will evaluate the global criminal activity and criminal justice systems in each country; analyze the differing cultural perspectives on policing, courts, and corrections in each country; evaluate the international policing and investigative agencies; and, lastly, compile all of this information by creating a comparative justice classification strategy.
First, select two countries from this list:
Then, compare and contrast the court system, policing, corrections, and investigative agencies in these countries with those of the United States. This should be accomplished by creating a table in landscape format using either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel. Column headings should include courts, policing/law enforcement, corrections, and investigative agencies. Remember to include your cited resources in correct APA format whether in the table or written portion of the assignment.
In the essay portion of your Final Project, create your assignment based on the information you reviewed when comparing and contrasting the United States with the two countries you chose. In your paper (I have attached the paper that was submitted for comparsions
- Provide at least one recommendation for improvement to the United States criminal justice system for each of the following:
- Court system
- Investigative agencies
- Provide a rationale, with supporting resources, for the reasons you are recommending these changes to the United States criminal justice system.
- Evaluate the criminal justice systems by examining the global criminal activity in the two countries you chose.
- Analyze the differing cultural perspectives on policing, courts, and corrections of your chosen countries.
- Evaluate international policing and investigative agencies while creating this comparative justice classification strategy.
The Final Project
- Must be at least 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least nine credible sources in addition to the course text. There should be at least three scholarly sources per country analyzed in this Final Project (the United States and the two countries chosen by the student).
- Must document all sources in APA style Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?