27 Apr Bomb Scene Investigation and War on Drugs’ Please respond to the following:Answers 4 1Homework Assignment
- Use the Internet to research the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that occurred on April 19th, 1995 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Take notes on the criminal investigation process and be prepared to discuss.
- * From the first e-Activity, people consider the Oklahoma City bombing as one of the largest criminal investigation cases in American history. Imagine that you are the official investigator for Oklahoma City bombing. Suggest one (1) strategy geared toward to improving the efficiency of the investigation. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use the Internet to research articles on Gil Kerlikowske and his campaign on drug control. Be prepared to discuss.
- * From the second e-Activity, elaborate on Gil Kerlikowske’s national platform concerning drug control policies applied to the campaign to reduce the illegal / organized drug trade. Next, analyze whether or not the policies applied to the illegal / organized drug trade has undermined legitimate commerce through the manipulation of stock markets, control of labor unions, or the distribution of merchandise. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Please Unique answer. is aclass discussion question.
- 1 reference per each
Order an Excellent Paper with Bonpapers.com Writing Service
Bonpaper is a Custom Research Paper Writing service based in USA that is Available 24/7 to cater your needs. We have huge experience of writing essays about every possible topic. We have access to the online libraries, peer-journals, and news sites which makes it possible to gather enough data about the topic.
We provide the plagiarism-free and grammatically perfect essay writing service to our clients. We have written hundreds of essays so far and our clients have gained excellent results as well.
Need Assignment Help?